Fractional Radiofrequency Skin Resurfacing (V-FR) with Perceptions Aesthetic Spa
A non-surgical fractional resurfacing treatment that revitalizes for fresher looking skin.
Fractional Radiofrequency Skin Resurfacing (V-FR) provides an effective treatment to repair and rejuvenate your skin. This treatment can diminish the appearance of wrinkles, scars, visible pores, stretch marks, and uneven skin texture and pigmentation, creating noticeably smoother, healthier and more vibrant skin. At Perceptions Aesthetic Spa we are excited to offer this treatment as an alternative to traditional laser resurfacing. At Perceptions, it is now easier than ever to improve the way your skin looks and feels, without surgery or lengthy recovery times.
Call Perceptions Aesthetic Spa for a Fractional Skin Resurfacing consultation to see how fractional resurfacing can change your appearance to a more vibrant, youthful look.
Benefits of Fractional Radiofrequency Skin Resurfacing:
- Brightens and renews dull, aging skin
- Improves Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Smooths Skin Tone and Texture
- Fades pigmentation, sun spots and discoloration
- Stimulates new collagen growth
- Effectively repairs damaged skin
- Treats existing acne scars
Advantages of Fractional Radiofrequency Skin Resurfacing:
- Safe and Effective for all skin tones
- Flexible treatments for several skin conditions
- More comfortable than some traditional skin resurfacing treatments
- Quick treatment sessions
- Minimal downtime
- Excellent treatment outcomes
Fractional Radiofrequency Skin Resurfacing is an innovative, non-surgical skin resurfacing treatment that leaves patients looking rejuvenated, with more youthful looking skin with minimal down time. This minimally invasive procedure delivers bipolar RF current which produces an injury pattern with uninfected areas between them. The created injury stimulates wound healing processes which leads to dermal remodeling. As a result, improvement in the tone and texture of the skin, smoothing of lines and wrinkles, reduction in pigmentations and improvement in scars (particularly acne scars) are detectible. Since the wounds are so small, there is significantly less downtime and the treatments are much more comfortable when compared to traditional ablative laser resurfacing treatments.
You will feel tiny pins on your skin followed by a little zap. Your skin will then feel warm, like a sunburn.
Most clients are recommended to have 3 treatments in intervals of approximately four weeks.
As always, a consultation with a member of our medical aesthetic team is required prior to treatment to determine the best course of action and your options based on your individual needs.
- Your skin will be warm and red after treatment for up to 24 hours.
- You may experience some mild swelling and discomfort. With more aggressive treatments, there can be redness and flaking of the treated area for up to 5 days.
- Typically, you can resume your regular skin care and makeup routine 24 hours after treatment.
- Sun exposure is to be avoided during the healing period and SPF 30 or more and a large brim hat should be worn throughout the recovery period.
The effectiveness of the treatments depends on the skins ability to make new collagen. Optimal results are obtained after several treatments.
- Avoid chemical peels, dermabrasion or resurfacing three weeks prior
- Avoid sun tanning, tanning beds or topical tanning creams two weeks prior
- Any use of Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs, such as Nurofen, Advil, and Motrin) 7 days before and 7 days after every treatment.
In general people considering Fractional Radiofrequency Skin Resurfacing are also candidates for other treatments, such Botox for wrinkle relaxation, dermal filler injections for youthful face proportions, Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatments for skin discoloration.
In order to maximize your treatment results Perceptions Aesthetic Spa always recommends clients are proactive in all parts of their skin care (skin fitness) regimen. This includes a recommended medical grade skincare treatment program as well as a daily broadband sunscreen.